Tomato Easy Soup recipes
Here’s my slow cooker tomato soup recipe perfect for all you tomato lovers out there. The perfect light tomato soup that is easy to make in a instant or crock pot!
tomato soup was extremely dull when I was little because I can distinctly remember going to school one day and having tomato soup for lunch that they gave us. It wasn’t very good, more like red water to be honest, but the memory stuck with me that tomato soup just tastes like that. I never thought that it could be much better with better ingredients or better prep.
- 5 cuts ripe, diced tomatoes (your choice to peel or not).
- 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- 4 cups salt free chicken broth.
- 1 carrot, grated.
- 1 onion, minced.
- 1 tbsp, minced garlic.
- 1 tsp. dried basil.
- Dash of pepper for taste.
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Stir once while cooking.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.
Keywords: tomato,soup,slow cooker, instant por